What to expect on your first visit.
- Paper work – Upon your arrival you will need to fill out important demographic papers for our records. Want to save time? You can view and print our forms online. Just go back to the home page and click on Patient Forms. There are three forms available for download.
- History – Our doctor will ask you specific questions about your condition and general health.
- Exam – An examination of the specific area of complaint will be preformed.
- X-rays – If the doctor finds it necessary, she will preform x-rays on your area of complaint. She will go over the radiology findings with you.
- Report of Findings – Once our doctor has taken a thorough history, exam, and x-rays she will go over a diagnosis with you.
- Treatment Plan – At this point, our doctor will propose a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs.
- Chiropractic manipulation – A manipulation is a procedure that corrects subluxations of the spine. A subluxation is an area of the spine that is misaligned from the vertebrae above or below that causes increased pressure on the nerve root.